Heavy-duty jobs require a heavy-duty tape--and now you have one. The polypropylene backed tape is both easy to handle and dispense. But it's not simply a convenient tape, it's also very strong--with up to 300 lbs. per inch tensile strength. It provides an excellent resistance to nicks, abrasion and moisture. This tape also combines an ideal balance of adhesion and high shear strength, utilizing a specially formulated hot melt resin adhesive. With the Scotchpar polyester film backing, it's moisture-, abrasion- and curl-resistant. The high-quality tape can be used for a range of applications, including bundling, reinforcing, palletizing and L-clip closures. Comes with a 3" core.
- Polypropylene backed tape is easy to handle and dispense.
- 300 lbs. per inch tensile strength.
- Provides excellent resistance to nicks, abrasion and moisture.
- Good balance of adhesion and high shear strength.
- With the Scotchpar polyester film backing, it's moisture-, abrasion- and curl-resistant.
- Applications include bundling, reinforcing, palletizing, L-clip closures.
.94" x 60 yds
1 per roll
Meets U.S. Postal Regulations for standard packages
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes one roll.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.