GlobalFix iPro 406 EPIRB Cat I, MFG# 2846.0, Automatic release, built-in GPS, LED status display. Built-in strobe, 121.5MHz homing beacon, 48 hours min broadcast time, 5 yr. non-hazmat lithium battery, self test. Housing with hydrostaic release included.
Automatic Release EPIRB with Internal GPS and Display
Accidents happen every day on the water, whether your boat goes down, man overboard, or a storm has left your boat incapacitated. On the water, an every day accident can instantly become a life threatening situation if you are not prepared.
Why wait days being stranded in the hopes that someone will find you? Put the power of satellite technology on board with the GlobalFix EPIRB. Now you can turn that life threatening situation into a successful rescue story.
The all new GlobalFix iPRO Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is the next generation in marine safety electronics. The GlobalFix iPRO is a breakthrough product that boasts a digital display and dual GPS technology.
GlobalFix iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power.
iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self test step by step, no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs.
The GlobalFix iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pin-point your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
- GlobalFix iPRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology:
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest feature rich EPIRB available
- Five year battery life
- Five year warranty
- Size: 14.3 x 5.5 x 4.5 in.
In the Box:
- GlobalFix iPro Category I EPIRB
- Enclosed housing with hydrostatic release
- Registration form
- Owner's manual