PathFinder3 NH SART Search And Rescue Transponder, MFG# 2714NH, Includes Bracket and Integral Mounting Pole. Non Hazmat Batteries.
Enhance your survival in search and rescue operations
When interrogated by radar, this unit transmits 12 intense radar screen blips, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts.
- Non-Hazardous Battery
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SART
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole stowed inside SART
- Exclusive ACR Test mode for visual/audible feedback
- High impact polystyrene case designed to withstand rugged environments
- Compact 12.5 x 3-in unit easily packs into liferaft
- 10 meter (33 ft) lanyard for security
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- Requires lithium battery (5-year replacement life)
- Worldwide certification; complies with IMO/GMDSS, FCC Approved , MED
- Operational Life - 96 hours in stand-by mode; in excess of 8 hours in operational mode
- Application: mandatory requirement for all vessels governed by GMDSS; any yacht or vessel carrying more than one life raft to accommodate crew and passengers
- Size: 12.5 x 3 in
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- One year warranty
In the Box:
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting pole
- Instruction manual