RCL-100D Searchlight, MFG# 1931.3, Includes URP-102 control pad. 24 VDC, Dual bulb, 200,000 candela, will accept up to 3 remotes. With 15' wire harness.
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Includes a fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- 24 VDC operation
- Beam angle: 5° vert., 7° hor.
- Elevation angle: 9° up, 17° down
- Rotation: 360° continuous
- Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sportfish and commercial vessels
- Size: 8.0 x 9.0 x 8.0 in.
- Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- One year warranty
In the Box:
- RCL-100 Searchlight, 24 Volt
- Point pad
- Wiring harness (15 ft)
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual