RCL-300A Remote HID Searchlight, MFG# 1933, Twin bulb, 1,000,000 candela searchlight, 12-24VDC, 6 deg beam angle, 12 x 13 x 9.3", 31 lbs. Includes remote pointpad.
- Auto return function returns light to forward postition when powered down
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Twin 35W, metal halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combined
- Includes a fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- 12 or 24 VDC operation
- Beam angle: 6°
- Elevation angle: 12° up, 38° down
- Rotation: 360° continuous
- Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sportfish and commercial vessels
- Size: 12 x 13 x9.3 in.
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- One year warranty
In the Box:
- RCL-300A Searchlight
- Point pad
- Wiring harness
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual