RCL-75 Searchlight, MFG# 1946, Includes Point Pad-2 and 17' wire harness. 12 VDC, Dual bulb, 180,000 candela. Plastic housing. For light duty pleasure craft applications.
- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it
- Easy-to-install Point Pad-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- 12 VDC operation
- Beam angle: 3° vert., 5° hor.
- Elevation: 45° down, 18° up
- Rotation: 361°
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
- Size: 8.75"H x 7.5"W x 7.5"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- One year warranty
In the Box:
- RCL-75 Searchlight
- Point pad
- Wiring harness (17 ft)
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual