Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Ring TerminalsGauge Size:
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 22-18
- mm: 0.3-0.8
- Vessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = NONE
- Turn Patterns = NONE
- Remote Capable = NONE
- Pilot Type = NONE
- Feedback Type = NONE
- Drive Type = NONE
- Capacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONE
- Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONE