Combination of battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity for connected equipment that requires battery back-up. Dataline Surge Protection provides protection of connected equipment on the data lines. Power conditioning protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other disturbances. Audible alarms delivers notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions. Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown upon the return of utility power for exceptional convenience. Automatic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced. LED status indicators helps you to quickly and easily understand UPS status. Battery replacement without tools for reduced risk of load disruption. Transformer-block spaced outlets keeps equipment secure without blocking access to other receptacles. Resettable circuit breakers enables quick recovery from UPS overload events.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets.
- Dataline Surge Protection.
- Power conditioning.
- Audible alarms.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown.
- Automatic battery self-test.
- LED status indicators.
- Battery replacement without tools.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets.
- Resettable circuit breakers.
Backup Time at Half Load:
18.1 minutes @ 105 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$100,000 Equipment Protection Policy
Backup Time at Full Load:
210 Watts @ 4.7 minutes
Joules Of Surge Protection:
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
3 UPS/Surge; 3 Surge Only
FCC Part 68; TUV
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on a load of 105 watts.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.