This state-of-the-art device delivers reliable computer system and peripheral power protection. Significantly reducing energy consumption, it utilizes a new, proprietary charging system that's five times more efficient than any other in its VA range. Master and controlled outlets eliminate "phantom loads" by cutting power to printers, scanners and speakers when your computer is not in use. Included PowerChute® safe system software smoothly shuts-down your workstation in the event of an extended power outage. Full data line surge protection ensures that all AC, network, phone and coaxial connected devices survive power spikes. Four stage LED status display indicates: On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery and Building Wiring Fault. Innovative high frequency design results in the optimal use of materials during manufacture. Compact, sleek and modern. Easy battery replacement; no tools required.
Light assembly is required.
- Delivers reliable and efficient protection.
- New, highly efficient charging system.
- Master and controlled outlets; "phantom load" elimination.
- PowerChute® safe system shutdown software.
- Full data line surge protection.
- Four stage LED status display.
- Innovative high frequency design.
- Compact, sleek and modern.
- Easily replaced battery.
Backup Time at Half Load:
11.3 minutes @ 225 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$75,000 Equipment Protection Policy
Backup Time at Full Load:
450 Watts @ 2.3 minutes
Joules Of Surge Protection:
Number of Outlets:
10-100 Base-T Protection;Cable Modem;DSL;Fax;ISDN;Modem;RJ-45;Video
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
5 Surge Only; 5 UPS/Surge
FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; TUV; UL 1449; UL 1778
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on a load of 225 watts.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.