Syn248™ phone system is a feature-rich communications solution without the cost or hassle of traditional PBXs. It supports up to 24 extensions and eight lines. Designed to meet the needs of small business owners, it is simple to install, simple to use and simple to manage. True plug-and-talk technology for today's "need-it-now" culture means there are no hassles, no headaches or no heavy equipment. User friendly, intuitive desksets feature large backlit displays that are context sensitive. Its small footprint makes it 1U rack mountable. Dual Ethernet ports on phones ensure no extra cabling. It also integrates with existing network without special wiring.
- A feature-rich communications solution.
- Supports up to 24 extensions and eight lines.
- Simple to install, simple to use, simple to manage.
- Plug-and-talk technology for today's "need-it-now" culture.
- Large backlit displays.
- DECT 6.0 radio to pair cordless devices.
- Analog gateway is designed for use with SB35020 corded deskset phone. Full featured with built-in key system and PBX functionality.
- For Use with: SB35020 (Not Included)
4, Maximum 2 Gateways/8 Lines
For Use With:
SB35010 Analog Gateway
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
For use with SB35020 desksets only. Must purchase SB35020 deskset for use with analog gateway. Requires a router or LAN to connect devices and communicate.
Power supply, rack mount brackets, installation guide and user's guide
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.