Syn248™ phone system is a feature-rich communications solution without the cost or hassle of traditional PBXs. It supports up to 24 extensions and eight lines. Designed to meet the needs of small business owners, it is simple to install, simple to use and simple to manage. True plug-and-talk technology for today's "need-it-now" culture means there are no hassles, no headaches or no heavy equipment. User friendly, intuitive desksets feature large backlit displays that are context sensitive. Its small footprint makes it 1U rack mountable. Dual Ethernet ports on phones ensure no extra cabling. It also integrates with existing network without special wiring.
Medium assembly is required.
- A feature-rich communications solution.
- Supports up to 24 extensions and eight lines.
- Simple to install, simple to use, simple to manage.
- Plug-and-talk technology for today's "need-it-now" culture.
- Large backlit displays.
- DECT 6.0 radio to pair cordless devices.
- Corded deskset with 2.75" backlit display.
- For Use with: SB35010 (Not Included)
Handset; Ringer; Speakerphone
Speed Dial Memories:
One Touch Presets:
2.75" Backlit Display
Caller ID Locations:
Caller Location Displayed
Caller ID Features:
For Use With:
SB35010 Analog Gateway
Up to 24
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
For use with SB35010 analog gateway only. Must purchase SB35010 analog gateway to operate system.
Handset cord, line cord, power supply and user's guide
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.