ClamSeal - Repairs Inflatables Fast - even when wet!
The ClamSeal can instantly repair splits and tears up to 90mm (3-1/2") in length without the use of any hand tools, or adhesive.
ClamSeal is a glue-less repair system that instantly repairs small tears or splits in inflatables above or below the waterline - regardless of the fact that the material may be wet.
The system works by using two half 'shells' that screw together tightly, using the inflatable material itself as a water and air tight seal. It is quick and easy to fit and effects an immediate repair which can keep you afloat until a more permanent repair can be made.
- Quick and easy to fit
- Requires no adhesive or tape
- Can be used above or below the waterline
- Can be used on wet materials
- Provides an instant repair
- Re-useable again and again
The ClamSeal can be carried as part of your emergency equipment onboard. It can be used at sea, on shore; even underwater as no adhesive or tape is involved. The clever mechanics of the ClamSeal design mean this simple product can keep you safely afloat.
The ClamSeal has now become a permanent part of the safety kit on many RIBs around the world and is continuing to amaze those who have used them - an effective, low cost solution to an otherwise complicated problem.ClamSeal is suitable for use on:
- Buoyancy bags
- Virtually any inflatable product
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Capacity - Battery (mAH): 1160mAh
- Channels - Available: All US, Canadian, International
- IPX Rating: IPX8
- Power - Output (Watts): 1w/2.5w/6w
- Speaker Mic: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: Submersible
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Boat Weight - Max (Lbs) = NONE