BOLT 18x12 Electric Trim Tab System - Control Switch Required Electric Trim Tab Systems For Trailered Boats
Boaters can enjoy a durable and reliable electric trim tab system designed for 17-28 foot boats. Bennett Marine invented the electric trim tab in 1960, and now Bennett leads the way with an electric trim tab system designed to outperform and outlast any electric system on the market.
Compared to other electric systems using old technologies designed over twenty years ago, the BOLT Electric combines cutting-edge technology with a robust and water-tight actuator. This new ”Superior by Design” technology resolves the issues that older systems have with breaking apart and water intrusion caused by design flaws and marine growth.
While we strongly recommend hydraulic trim tabs for most applications, electric trim tab systems are suitable for:
- Trailered boats from 17-28 feet
- Single actuator use, due to the inability to synchronize two electric actuators on the same tab
Construction = NONEBoat Length - Max (Feet) = NONEActuator Type = NONE
- Wires are concealed and protected through the upper hinge - there are no exposed wires to the marine environment
- Robust, water-tight black nylon actuator provides trouble-free operation
- Main seal located high to protect against marine growth and water intrusion failures
- Quieter than any other system on the market - No more scaring the fish away!
- Installation is fast - no need to disassemble parts of the actuator