Water-based correction fluid means using less solvent. For water-and solvent-based inks, permanent marker, ballpoint pen, roller pen, highlighter, pencil, photocopies, faxes, laser and inkjet. Wedge-shaped applicator maintains its shape and offers quick, neat and precise corrections. White.
- Water base means using less solvent.
- The Wite-Out® Brand foam applicator provides quicker, neater and more precise corrections than standard brush applicators.
- Advanced technology allows application of just the right amount of fluid—every time!
- For water- and solvent-based inks, permanent marker, ballpoint pen, roller pen, highlighter, pencil, photocopies, faxes, laser and inkjet.
Correction Fluid Type:
Faxes;Laser Copies;Markers;Pen;Water- and Solvent-Based Ink
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.