The AT-Series of attenuators allows the output level of a network of 25V or 70V speakers to be controlled from a wall-mounted volume control, without affecting overall amplifier volume settings. The AT10A can handle speaker loads of up to 10W and the AT35A can handle speaker loads of up to 35W. Volume reduction takes place in 3 dB increments except for the two lowest settings, which proviprovide 6 dB reduction increments. These rugged attenuators have 10 levels of sound control, plus an off setting.
- Bogen AT10A Single Gang 10 Watt Attenuator.
- Allows output level of a group of loudspeakers to be set from a wall-mounted volume control.
- Does not affect overall amplifier volume settings.
- For both 25V and 70V systems.
- Control up to 10W of speakers
- 10-position settings plus "OFF"
- Allows local control of a group of speakers, without altering amplifier volume setting
- 2-7/8" W x 4-5/8" H x 2-1/2" D