Contemporary laminate hutch makes a professional statement in any office. Vacu-form, vinyl-clad doors for added durability. Fabric-covered tackboard holds memos, notes and photos. Finished back panel adds privacy and allows hutch to be used as a divider between workstations. Self-closing adjustable hinges for precise operation.
Light assembly is required.
- Laminate construction with vinyl-clad door fronts for durability.
- Fabric-covered tackboard for notes, memos or photos.
- Finished back panel for added privacy.
- Self-closing adjustable hinges.
- Open center section holds binders, books, etc.
Galaxy; Hansen Cherry
12 167/200"; 27 76/141"
For Use With:
Light Pack; Series A 72" Wide Workstation Desk
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.