Powerful bright optics in a 100% waterproof package.ONLY THING WE DIDN'T DO WAS TEACH THEM TO SWIM.
The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our ever-popular H20 binoculars have been enhanced for 2012 with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get.
To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass.
From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.General Features
Compass = NoField of View @ 1000 YDS = 305Magnification = 10xObjective Lens Diameter (MM) = 42Waterproof Rating = WaterproofWeight (oz) = 25
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief