Strong, reinforced edges prevent tears. Top-loading sheet protectors are pre-punched to fit standard three-ring binder. This allows for documents to remain in their original state. The acid-free, archival quality polypropylene material eliminates photocopy transfer. Sheet protectors are a durable storage option for important documents and reference materials.
- Strong, reinforced binding edges.
- Top loading design.
- No sheet punching necessary.
- Acid free, archival quality polypropylene.
- Eliminates photocopy transfer.
- Preserves documents in standard binder.
- Three-hole punched for unpunched sheets.
Sheet Protector Type:
11 x 8 1/2
Number of Holes Punched:
Use for storing large documents in a binder, since the extra thin sheet protectors increase your binder's capacity.
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
For 11 x 8 1/2 Inserts
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.