Strong, reinforced edges prevent tears. Top-loading sheet protectors are pre-punched to fit standard three-ring binder. This allows for documents to remain in their original state. The acid-free, archival quality polypropylene material eliminates photocopy transfer. Sheet protectors are a durable storage option for important documents and reference materials.
- Strong, reinforced binding edges.
- Top loading design.
- No sheet punching necessary.
- Acid free, archival quality polypropylene.
- Eliminates photocopy transfer.
- Preserves documents in standard binder.
- Three-hole punched for unpunched sheets.
Sheet Protector Type:
11 x 8 1/2
Number of Holes Punched:
Standard weight allows for protection of documents and increased binder size.
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
This product contains at least 70% material diverted from the solid waste stream and meets the FTC definition of recycled. It may not meet your state’s definition of recycled. Although recycling programs for these sheet protectors may not exist in your area, they are recyclable in communities where facilities for recycling polypropylene are available.
For 11 x 8 1/2 Inserts
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.