C-Map Max-N+ Wide, US West Coast, Hawaii, MFG# NA-Y024, on SD/Micro-SD card, features vector maps, harbor/approach/marina details, aerial photos, tides & currents perspective view. For use with Lowrance, Simrad, and B&G plotters.
New C-MAP MAX-N cartography gives Lowrance, Simrad and B&G customers access to accurate, up-to-date C-MAP chart data trusted by navigators around the globe. C-MAP MAX-N opens up a new world of performance for cruisers, sailors and fishermen, providing the detail, advanced features and coverage to fuel every boating adventure.
- Harbor / approach details
- Detailed marina port plans
- Inland rivers
- Freshwater lakes
- Anchorage areas / prohibited anchorages
- Boundaries (fairways, channels, dredged areas, swept areas)
- Bridges, overhead pipelines and cables with horizontal and vertical clearances
- Depth shadings with nautical paper chart look and feel
- Depth contours
- Indication and details of all aids to navigation
- Restricted, Caution, Fishing and Prohibited areas as depicted on charts
- Rocks, Spot Soundings
In the Box:
- C-Map chart on SD/Micro-SD card