Amplifier, MFG# XC2410, four channel, compact chassis, 75 Watts continuous @ 2 ohm, 50 Watts continuous @ 4 ohm. 200 Watt (4 ohm) subwoofer output. RCA and high level speaker inputs, mute control, gain control.
5/4/3 Channel, 350 Watt Amplifier
Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
There s only one way for Clarion s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
- 700 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 + 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts × 4 + 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts × 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- 4 Layer Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- Bass Boost Adjustment
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35-250Hz (SUB) / 15-250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
In the Box:
- XC2510 Amplifier
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual
|Power||700 Watts Maximum, 50 Watts per channel continuous @ 4 ohms + 200 Watt subwoofer channel, 75 Watts per channel @ 2 ohms + 300 Watt subwoofer channel, 150 Watts per channel bridged|
|Other Functions||Adjustable low-pass crossover, Class D, variable gain, mute control, RCA and high level inputs|
|Dimensions||11.02 × 1.54 × 4.33 inches|