MR HH125 Handheld VHF, MFG# MR HH125, Compact 3 Watt radio, comes with rechargeable battery, spring loaded belt clip, lanyard and DC cigarette lighter charger. Large illuminated LCD, NOAA weather channels. Can also use five AAA batteries.
The Cobra MR HH125 is a fully featured VHF radio with a rugged compact design.
It comes standard with a removable spring loaded belt clip, lanyard and DC cigarette lighter charger.
Anyone who lives, works or plays on the water needs one of these VHF radios.
It is packaged with long-lasting rechargeable NiMH batteries that won't develop a memory when charging. It can also be used with 5 standard AAA alkaline batteries in emergencies.
The backlit LCD and keypad allows it to be used in low light conditions and will turn off automatically to conserve battery power.
The built-in NOAA Channels and NOAA weather alert give you 24-hour access to local weather information.
It also acts as an All-Hazards Emergency receiver and will alert you to weather, natural disasters and other emergencies provided to the National Weather Service by local and state government officials.
- 3 Watt VHF - Select between 1 and 3 Watts for small boats and personal water craft.
- Large LCD screen - Large and bright LCD screen for easy viewing.
- All NOAA weather channels - Instant access to national all hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Waterproof - Designed to JIS4 standards
- Belt Clip - Easy to operate spring loaded belt clip.
In the Box:
- HH125 3 Watt Marine VHF
- Wrist Strap
- 12VDC Power Cord
- Belt Clip
- 5 Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Operating Instruction Manual
|Display2||1.75" Diag. LCD|
|Battery||NiMH , Five 850mAh AA Rechargeable, 9 Hr. Battery Life|
|Power||3Watt, 1 Watt|
|Remote Options||Optional Speaker/Mic|
|Other Functions||10 NOAA weather channels, Weather Alert, Instant Channel 16 and 9, Scan, Signal Strength Meter, Keylock Button Speaker Mic Jack and belt clip|
|Dimensions||4" x 2.4" x 1.2", 0.31LBS|