MR HH350 Handheld VHF, Grey, MFG# MR HH350 FLT, 6 Watts, floats, all US, Canadian, Intl., & NOAA channels. Noise-cancelling Mic, Tri-watch, scan, memory scan, signal meter, key lock, illuminated keys/LCD.
Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio is easily retrieved if dropped overboard.
It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies.
It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- 6 Watt VHF - Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- All NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day, and alerts if threatening weather is nearby.
In the Box:
- HH350 FLT Radio
- Drop-In Battery Charger Cradle
- AC Cord
- DC Cord
- Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Belt Clip
- Wrist Strap
- Operating and Instruction Manual
|Display2||2.1" Diag LCD|
|Battery||1000mAh, Li-Ion Polymer Rechargeable, 8 hr. Battery Life|
|Power||6Watt, 3Watt, 1 Watt|
|Remote Options||Optional Speaker/Mic|
|Other Functions||Noise-Cancelling Microphone, 10 NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert, BURP Vibrates water out of the speaker grill, Instant Channel 16, Unlimited Memory Channels, Tri-Watch, Scan and Mem Scan|
|Dimensions||4.8"H x 2.7" W x 2.1D 0.6lbs|