1001 with Magnetic Compass pickup, MFG# 10040001, For mid-sized powerboats up to 60', 2" LCD, pushbutton controls, supports second station, RAI, jog lever. With rotary feedback, distribution box, and compass sensor. Drive unit and controller NOT included.
A Hardworking Autopilot for Pleasure or Commercial Use
The 1001 Autopilot from ComNav is designed to work on a wide variety of boats, from small pleasure craft to massive workboats. For vessels that already have a first-rate, well compensated ship's compass, this version comes with a magnetic sensor that attaches to your compass and feeds heading information to the pilot, thereby eliminating the expense of installing and compensating a fluxgate compass.
The 1001 Autopilot is capable of being used with most any type of steering system, and is especially useful when there is a need to retrofit to an older system. Using one of several available drive boxes (sold separately) the 1001 can be used with mechanical, hydraulic, or constant-running (solenoid) steering systems.
Since their introduction in 1982, ComNav Autopilots have gained a reputation for top performance and reliability in even the harshest sea conditions. Built-in diagnostics, self test, visual and audible alarms, plus a three year extended warranty make the 1001 one of the most reliable autopilots on the market today.
- Three turn functions: Continuous, Emergency and "U" Turns
- Water resistant Control Head
- Ability to add a full-function second station or remote control
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- Easy course changes, from one degree to major changes
- Nav mode accepts NMEA 0183 information
- Fast and Slow Modes may be automatically implemented by Nav device
- Ten selectable steering parameters for both Fast and Slow Modes
- Digital display of rudder angle
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Backlit LCD display for comfortable viewing
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
In the Box:
- 1001control head
- Distribution box
- Magnetic compass sensor
- Rotary rudder feedback
- Interconnect cables
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual
- Drive unit sold separately!
|Vessel Application||Mid-sized powerboats up to 60'|
|Steering Type||Hydraulic or constant-running (solenoid)|
|Processor||Contained in the control head; optional motor drive controller required|
|Rudder Feedback||Rotary (PN: 20330008)|
|Compass||Magnetic compass sensor (PN: 30320002)|
|Drive Unit||Not included|
|Remote Options||Optional second station, rudder angle indicator, jog lever|
|Interface||1 ea. NMEA 0183 in/out|
|Dimensions||Control head: 8.0"W x 3.26"H x 3.6D|
|Warranty||One year; three years if installed by an authorized dealer|