1001FC with Fluxgate Compass, MFG# 10040003, For mid-sized powerboats, 2" LCD, pushbutton controls, supports second station, RAI, jog lever. With rotary feedback, distribution box, and fluxgate compass. Drive unit and controller NOT included.
A Hardworking Autopilot for Pleasure or Commercial Use
The 1001 Autopilot from ComNav is designed to work on a wide variety of boats, from small pleasure craft to massive workboats. Included with the pilot is a self-compensating fluxgate compass, and for those who require the greatest of steering accuracy, an optional rate gyro is available.
The 1001 Autopilot is capable of being used with most any type of steering system, and is especially useful when there is a need to retrofit to an older system. Using one of several available drive boxes (sold separately) the 1001 can be used with mechanical, hydraulic, or constant-running (solenoid) steering systems.
Since their introduction in 1982, ComNav Autopilots have gained a reputation for top performance and reliability in even the harshest sea conditions. Built-in diagnostics, self test, visual and audible alarms, plus a three year extended warranty make the 1001 one of the most reliable autopilots on the market today.
- Three turn functions: Continuous, Emergency and "U" Turns
- Water resistant Control Head
- Ability to add a full-function second station or remote control
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- Easy course changes, from one degree to major changes
- Nav mode accepts NMEA 0183 information
- Fast and Slow Modes may be automatically implemented by Nav device
- Ten selectable steering parameters for both Fast and Slow Modes
- Digital display of rudder angle
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Backlit LCD display for comfortable viewing
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
In the Box:
- 1001control head
- Distribution box
- Fluxgate compass
- Rotary rudder feedback
- Interconnect cables
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual
- Drive unit sold separately!
|Vessel Application||Mid-sized powerboats|
|Steering Type||Hydraulic or constant-running (solenoid)|
|Processor||Contained in the control head; optional motor drive controller required|
|Rudder Feedback||Rotary (PN: 20330008)|
|Compass||Fluxgate (PN: 20320004); optional rate compass|
|Drive Unit||Not included|
|Remote Options||Optional second station, rudder angle indicator, jog lever|
|Interface||1 ea. NMEA 0183 in/out|
|Dimensions||Control head: 8.0"W x 3.26"H x 3.6D|
|Warranty||One year; three years if installed by an authorized dealer|