8' Cellular Antenna
9dB Gain, Dual Band
Digital Antennas dual band cellular antennas improve signals on cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) bands. They are omni-directional, transmitting and receiving signals from all directions, which provides you with 10 times the signal strength of a cell phone used by itself.
With a powerful 9dB gain and professional marine grade construction, these 8' cellular antennas deliver high performance that will last for years. Each antenna is designed for easy connection to your cell phone or amplifier.
Customers and installers love the 500 GOLD Series easy installation connector system. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector with double mini-UHF male adapter makes connecting to a PowerMax amplifier easy, eliminating the need to solder connectors.
Our antennas are made in the USA, assembled and tuned by hand for maximum performance.All 8' Dual Band Cellular Antennas Feature:
500 GOLD Series:
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 9dB gain
Antenna Band = CELLCable Length (Feet) = 20'Cable Type = RG-8XColor = BlackConstruction = FiberglassDB Gain (dB) = 9dBFerrule Type = Stainless SteelLength (Inches) = 8'
- Mount: Standard 1"14 threaded base
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with double mini-UHF male adapter
- Cable: 20 of our low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable