Aqua Adapt PC, MFG# ZDIGAQUAD. Compact Marine computer with 64GB solid state hard drive, 8 GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 3 USB ports, dual HDMI ports, and Windows 8 64 bit. 12 VDC operation. No CD/DVD drive.
Aqua Adapt is a new modular PC system designed to optimize PC integration into onboard navigation, communication and entertainment systems. It’s based around a central PC processor utilizing a powerful Intel i3 core with 8GB RAM and a 64GB solid state drive. Its fanless design makes for totally silent, super reliable operation. What’s more it only consumes around 20W of power. The Adapt series is designed to connect directly to the boat’s DC battery system and operates from 8–19v DC. It ships as standard with Windows 8 64 bit preloaded and has built in 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and a wired 1GB network port.
The internal WiFi card of the Adapt PC can be configured to act as a server for remote display application such as Splashtop. This allows a tablet or iPad to act as a wireless remote display for the PC. It can also act as a WiFi router for the Adapt AD30 Communications interface allowing multiple users to share the internet connection.
- Modular powerful PC system – ideal for on board navigation, communication and entertainment applications
- Comprises central PC processor with additional modules incorporating on board interfaces
- Fanless design for excellent reliability
- 8-19v DC input, approx 20W power consumption
- Powerful Intel i3 processor with HD4000 graphics
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHz SO-DIMM memory and superfast 64GB solid state drive
- Dual HDMI video out for two independent monitors
- Integrated 802.11 B/G/N WiFi
- 3 x USB ports
- Windows 8 64 bit operating system
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 4.3" x 2.6"
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|Storage||64GB Solid State Hard Drive|
|Interface||2 ea. HDMI, 3 USB, 2 ea. NMEA 0183, WiFi adapter|
|Dimensions||6.7" x 4.3" x 2.6"|
|Warranty||Two Year (when registered)|
In the Box:
- Aqua Adapt PC
- Owner's manual