Nav Link USB, MFG# ZDIGWLN2NETPL. Converts NMEA 2000 to WiFi signal. Compatible with most smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Includes USB interface.
With more and more equipment now using NMEA 2000 networking, being able to easily connect the network data to mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops is becoming an important consideration.
NavLink is a simple and cost effective wireless device that converts NMEA2000 data into a wireless data feed that can be received by any mobile wireless device. Using standard NMEA data formats, NavLink is compatible with all software applications that support TCP (single device) or UDP (multiple devices) data transfer.
Includes an additional USB interface for supplying data from the NMEA2000 network to a PC or Mac.
A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/UDP data transfer including:
- SmarterTrack (PC)m
- SeaPro (PC)
- Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC)
- MaxSea (PC)
- Nobeltec (PC)
- MacENC (Macs)
- iNavX (iPhone/iPad)
If you are connecting NavLink to an AIS receiver or transponder, then Digital Yachts free iAIS app is downloadable from the Apple App Store, which will display an AIS radar type picture on your Apple device.
- NMEA 2000 Certified Wireless Data server
- Reads NMEA 2000 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
- Can be fitted to any NMEA 2000 network with integral cable (male micro connector)
- Supports Bi-Directional communication for driving an Autopilot
- Uses standard NMEA data for maximum compatibility with software applications
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Creates a wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Single plug and play connection to the NMEA2000 network, provides power and data
- Optional USB connection available for providing NMEA2000 data to the boats nav computer
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 3.6" x 1.25"
In the Box:
- WLN2NetPL NavLink
- Instruction manual