Owners of retail and commercial establishments typically have their hands full guarding against shoplifters, scammers, and thieves, but few threats are as damaging as counterfeiters. With millions of dollars lost to counterfeiters every year, it is important to implement ways by which these criminal acts can be prevented, and the DRI Mark 351TRI is a good start. Offering a foolproof system for detecting counterfeit currency and fake documents, the Mark 351TRI boasts of the latest and most advanced features in a compact and easy-to-use package. It features both ultraviolet and white LEDs that detect hidden security markings and watermarks respectively. More than just a way to detect funny money, the DRI Mark 351TRI also detects falsified drivers' licenses, credit cards, passports, and many other important documents.
Multifunction machine used the latest in ultraviolet LED technology to provide the ultimate in security against counterfeit currency including washed bills. Detects the UV sensitive security thread in U.S. currency in denominations of $5 and larger. Use the original Counterfeit Detector Pen to test the paper, the UV LEDs to reveal the UV security thread, and backlight the bill with the white LEDs to reveal watermarks and micro-printing. Versatile unit also authenticates driver's licenses, passports, international currencies, credit cards, cashier's checks and more. A powerful, compact, portable and affordable solution for any point of sale application. Great for bars and restaurants that check IDs and payment methods. LEDs last for years and are powered by three AAA batteries (not included).
- Three tests provide superior counterfeit bill detection.
- Detects washed or bleached bills.
- Ultraviolet LEDs detect security markings.
- White LED backlight detects watermark portrait.
- Detects UV markings on driver's licenses, credit cards and passports.
- Works on most major foreign currency.
- Works on traveler's checks.
- Compact and portable.
- Uses AAA batteries (not included).
Counterfeit Bill Detector Type:
UV Light; Watermark Detector; Color-Change Ink; Micro-Print Detector
Counterfeit Indication Mark:
U.S.; Canadian, Mexican;EU; UK; Chinese
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
This product is highly effective if used, but is not guaranteed to detect 100% of counterfeit notes.
Includes one counterfeit detection machine, instructions and one counterfeit detection pen.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.