The affordable EpsonNet 10/100Base-TX Type B Ethernet Print Server 5 instantly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers. Designed for easy setup on Ethernet networks, it supports multiple protocols simultaneously, including TC
- Quickly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers (includes some Epson Stylus® printers, all Epson Stylus Pro series printers and most Epson impact printers).
- Provides an intuitive installation wizard for easy setup and configuration on Ethernet networks from any Windows® or Macintosh® workstation or Internet browser.
- Automatically detects the network speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps)
- Delivers easy access to an Epson printer without complicated configuration schemes.
- Offers an easy upgrade path on a 10Base-T network.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, Novell® NetWare,® Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later (including OS X).
- Supports multiple protocols simultaneously, including TCP/IP, IPX and AppleTalk.
- Works with EpsonNet NDPS Gateway Manage print jobs on the network.
- Includes EpsonNet WebManager and Epson Status Monitor to manage printers and job status.
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), Active Directory and Printer Status Page.
- For Use with: Impact printers DFX-5000, FX-890, LQ-590, LQ-680Pro, DFX-9000, FX-2190, FX-2190N, LQ-2090, LQ-2180, LQ-2080 and Epson Stylus Pro 4800, 7800 and 9800 printers. (Not Included)
Connects Devices (From/To):
Printers to network
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.