M-324XP M-Series Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Night Vision SystemSee At Night - Better Than Ever Before
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces.M-Series Features:
- 320x240 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X e-zoom function gives the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount pan/tilt ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP address ability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
- Reverse Image = NONE
- Waterproof Rating = Waterproof