Ocean Scout 240, MFG #432-0008-22-00S, 240 x 180 thermal resolution, 24 degx18 deg FoV, image freeze, LED tasklight, internal Li-ion battery, USB charging cable with 110v adapter, wrist strap, Molle bag, quick start guide, product CD.
Ocean Scout is a rugged, compact thermal night vision camera that lets you see other vessels, landmarks, buoys, and floating debris in total darkness. The Ocean Scout 240 features FLIR’s latest generation Tau™ thermal core with 240 x 180 pixel resolution for enhanced detail and better long-range performance. Now with a high resolution LCD display and FLIR’s industry-leading thermal sensor technology, Ocean Scout makes your time on the water safer and more relaxing.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- 240 x 180 pixel thermal resolution with 24° x 18° Field of View
- Thermal night vision lets you see clearly in total darkness
- Freeze frame function lets you study objects of interest
- Selectable Black-hot, White-Hot and InstAlert™ color palettes
- Built-in LED tasklight enabled when Ocean Scout is powered off
- 640 x 480 pixel resolution display for enhanced detail; user adjustable brightness control
- Adjustable viewfinder diopter enables use of Ocean Scout without glasses
- nternal Lithium Ion battery pack provides greater than 5 hours of operation
- Waterproof to IP-67 standards. Submersible.
- Detect a person in the water at distances up to 1,150 feet (350 meters.)
- Detect a small boat sized target at distances up to 2,940 feet (0.48 NM)
In the Box:
- Handheld Thermal Camera
- USB Power Adapter/Charger
- Wrist strap
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Molle bag
|Modes||Thermal Imaging, 240 x 180, wide angle lens (24°x18° field of view)|
|Other Functions||LED task light, internal Li-Ion battery (5 hr. life); white hot, black hot, marine red colors|
|Dimensions||6.7" x 2.3" x 2.5"; Wt: 12 oz.|