19" Color LCD Monitor, MFG# MU190HD, Without bracket, 19" TFT display, 1000 nit LED backlighting, bonded screen, auto dimmer, PIP, auto scaling. Inputs: 1 RGB, 2 DVI, 3 NTSC/PAL.
Quality and Reliability to Accommodate Virtually All of Your Marine Display Needs
The FURUNO MU190HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU190HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU190HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
The MU-190HD features SXGA (1280 x 1024) screen resolution and a wide range of interface options available that include: 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL video inputs. The display may be used as either the main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box Radar, Sounder, Sonar, or NavNet series. The unit can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, or other peripheral video devices.
- 1000+ nits brightness and scratch resistant AR coating allows superior viewability in direct sunlight
- Wide range of inputs: 1 RGB analog, 2 Digital Video Interface (DVI) and 3 NTSC/PAL
- Any three of the NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Optically bonded screen eliminates fogging
- Table Top or Flush Mountable (table top mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable Input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard radar, sonar, sounder, camera, etc.
- Excellent viewing angle
- Automatic signal input recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
- Dedicated push-buttons for changing monitor inputs and PIP source eliminates confusing menus
|Display2||19" color TFT (4:3)|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024 pixels; auto detects VGA thru SXGA|
|Input Voltage||12 or 24 VDC|
|Interface||Inputs: 1 ea. VGA; 2 ea. DVI; 3 ea. composite video (NTSC/PAL)|
|Dimensions||17.7"W x 15.6"H x 4.3"D; Wt: 18.1 lbs.|
|Warranty||Front panel when console mounted only (IP56)|
In the Box:
- MU-190HD 19" Monitor
- Power cable
- Sun cover
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual