525TID-BHD Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Temp and High-Speed Fairing Block
The Clear Choice
- 50/200 kHz with Diplexer
- 15x21 degree Beam Angle at 50 khz
- 3x5 degree Beam Angle at 200 kHz
- Bronze Thru-Hull with Temperature
- 10-Pin Connector
- Ships with High-Speed Fairing Block AIR-033-523
This new 1 kW transducer makes 600 W fishfinders perform like their more powerful big brothers especially at 50 kHz. The B258 is 25 times more sensitive that a single element 50/200 kHz transducer. How does it do it? The B258 uses Airmars new and unique ceramic-element construction. The resulting narrow beams will clearly distinguish individual fish and bottom fish from their habitat at up to 2,200 feet. Streamlined Performance
Maximize performance by installing the B258 with our custom fit high-performance fairing. At speeds over 30 knots, screen displays show clear images and a clean bottom trace.
- Supercedes B256 transducer, with significant increase in performance at 50 kHz.
- Recommended for sport fishing boats above 26' (8m) and small to mid size commercial fishing boats.
- Includes temperature sensor
- Transducer ID option
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz with Diplexer
- Beam Width: 15x21 degree Beam Angle at 50 khz, 3x5 degree Beam Angle at
- Speed Included: NO
- Temperature: YES