Digital Black Box Fish Finder, MFG# DFF3, Sounder module for use with NavNet-3D and NavNet-VX2. 1, 2 or 3 KW (transducer dependent), two selectable frequencies from 28-200 KHz, 12/24volts DC. Transducers NOT included.
Depth Sounder Module for Furuno NavNet Systems
Furuno's DFF3 is a new network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with NavNet, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D. FDF makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species. This new digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
The sounder itself has a selectable 1, 2 or 3kW output power. With FFS (Furuno Free Synthesis) technology you may choose any two operating frequencies from 28 to 200kHz. With the powerful DFF3, you can obtain detailed echoes of bottom structure and fish using range scales of up to nearly 10,000 feet. And because the Network Sounder is used on a NavNet display, you will also be able to use its Radar and Chart Plotter features depending on which unit you have.
- Dual frequency, alternate transmission
- Works with NavNet1, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D with no software update required
- Compatible with Airmar transducer ID technology
- Heaving compensation with use of the SC-30/50/110
- Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom
- Bottom lock, bottom zoom, bottom discrimination, marker zoom, and A-scope modes
- Dedicated 6-pin speed/temperature sensor port available
- WAGO connection for ease of installation
- Transducer sold separately
|Power||1, 2, or 3KW, digital processing|
|Transducer||Sold separately (WAGO connector)|
|Alarms||Shallow, Deep, Fish, Temp.|
|Other Functions||Speed thru water (sensor required)|
|Dimensions||15"W x 4.7"H x 11.8"D; Wt: 8.4 lbs.|
In the Box:
- DFF3 Network Sounder
- Network Cable (5 m)
- Power Cable Assy
- Installation Hardware
- Operator's Manual