Integrated Heading Sensor, MFG# PG700, NMEA 2000 data output, angular velocity (rate) sensor, automatic determination of installation site suitability, L-shaped mounting base for mounting on bulkhead. Can supply heading to autopilot, plotter, or radar.
Furuno's PG700 is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG700 virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
- Angular velocity sensor and magnetic bearing sensor incorporated
- Automatic determination of installation site suitability
- L-shaped mounting base for mounting on bulkhead
- Output of magnetic bearing data to FURUNO CAN bus device
- Includes 6 Meter, double-ended NMEA2000 Micro Cable
In the Box:
- 6 meter interconnect cable
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet