Heading Sensor, MFG# PG500R, Rate Compensated Fluxgate Heading Sensor. Automatic compensation (w/ GPS input). Includes 2M combo cable and data cable. For use w/ ARP10 or 11 radar plotters and NavPilot system.
Furuno's PG500R is a rate compensated heading sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG500R virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
The PG500R heading sensor detects terrestrial magnetism and produces compass data that can be utilized in NMEA0183 and Furuno AD10 formats. Typical applications include true radar echo trail and true motion, auto pilots, video plotters, scanning sonars and more.
- Offers a high level of accuracy and stability - ±1.0°
- Automatic compensation for deviation and heeling error, with proper GPS input
- Compact, waterproof case allows for simple installation
- PG500R can be used with the ARP10 or ARP11 auto-plotter
In the Box:
- 2 meter interconnect cable
- Installation hardware
- Instruction sheet