Remote Control Unit, MFG# MCU002, for NavNet TZT Navigation Systems. Joystick with 10 dedicated keys. Can also control Furuno Autopilot when integrated with NavNet TZT system.
The MCU002 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with the TZT9/14/BB. It offers the expandability of multi touch operation of the TZT9/14/BB to the hardware key operation, as the best supplemental tool to multi touch operation. With the MCU002, basic control of the Navet TZtouch series is always within arms reach.
The MCU002 consists of a simple joystick and 10 dedicated, logical hardware keys, offering control of nearly every aspect of the TZtouch system. The joystick can move in eight directions to move a cursor or scroll the screen. It also has a push functionality - for example, if you push the joystick on the Plotter screen, a contextual menu will appear.
The MCU002 also offers control of the NavPilot 700 Autopilot when that system is integrated with NavNet TZtouch.
- Complete control of all TZtouch features and functions
- Compactly sized for flexible installation (2.3w x 4.5h w/a modest .75 mounting depth)
- Combination of clickable joystick controller and tactile response buttons for simplified
- New Auto-Scroll feature, enables instant panning/scrolling by placing cursor at edge of screen
- USB 2.0 device w/2m cable, extendable w/optional USB 2.0 extension cable (tested up to 30m)
- Use w/Multi-touch controls & NavNet apps
- TZtouch v3.12 or later software required to support MCU002 functionality
In the Box:
- MCU002 Remote w/ 2 meter cable
- Front bezel
- Flush mount gasket
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual