Blue Chart g2 on SD card, HXSA001R-South America East Coast, MFG# 010-C1062-20, Shows shaded depth contours, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, restricted areas and wrecks. 2D or "over the bow" 3D. No satellite images or multi-angle 3D.
HSA001R South America, East Coast
BlueChart g2 gives you detailed offshore marine maps to help you navigate. Realistic navigation features show everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object oriented data
- Shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations for selected countries
- Aids to navigation with view range and coverage including light sector info
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages, obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- 2-D or 3-D map perspective view
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours
Coverage of the east coast of South America from the Golfo de Paria to Tierra del Fuego. Coverage includes Trinidad and Tobago; the Lago de Brasilia; the Rio de la Plata; the Rio Uruguay to Salto, Uruguay; the Rio Parana to Parana, Argentina and the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas).
In the Box:
- Garmin Chart on SD/Micro-SD card