BlueChart® g2 - HAE006R - Timor Leste/New Guinea - microSD™/SD™
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.Features:
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D ”over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation
- Safety Shading¹ enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths
- Fishing Charts¹ to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort (sold separately)
Coasts of Timor Leste; the northernmost parts of Melville Island and the Cobourg Peninsula of Australia; Indonesia southeast and east of Sulawesi; Osprey Reef; all of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. Detailed coverage of Ambon, Indonesia; Snake Bay, Australia; Ternate, Indon, Lae, Rabaul, Karema and Port Moresby, P.N.G. and Honaira, S.I.
¹ Only available on compatible devices:Garmin Marine Software BlueChart g2 and g2 Vision offer many features that enhance a boater's experience when used in conjunction with a compatible Garmin Marine Device. While these features are intended to improve a users experience, only certain features of the mapping are compatible with specified devices. In this case, the Safety Shading and Fishing Charts features have specific criteria that needs to be met before they can be considered compatible with a Garmin Marine Device.
Safety Shading is a feature offered in both BlueChart g2 and g2 Vision products. This feature allows a user to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depth.
Fishing Charts is a feature offered in both BlueChart g2 and g2 Vision products as well. Fishing Charts aid in viewing the bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
To determine whether your device can display one or both of these features, please consult the Owner's Manual.
*If your device uses a proprietary Garmin Data Card for expandable memory or mapping and is BlueChart g2 compatible, your device is compatible with Safety Shading but NOT Fishing Charts.
**The Garmin GPSMAP® 62s, GPSMAP® 78, and Montana series of devices are compatible with both safety shading and fishing charts. The Colorado, Dakota, and Oregon series of devices are compatible with Fishing Charts, but not Safety Shading. All other Garmin handheld devices are not compatible with either Safety Shading or Fishing Charts.Port Plans = NONECard Format = Garmin Data CardAerial Photos = NONE3-D View = NONE