GMR 18 xHD, MFG# 010-00959-00, 4KW radome, 18" antenna, 20" diameter, 9.75" high, 48 mi. range. Features advanced signal processing and dynamic gain/sea filter for improved preformance, dual range, and True Color. Includes 15 meter cables.
4 KW, 18" Radome with High-Definition Performance
Garmin's next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18" dome radars. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit color (select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. "No Transmit Zone" protects areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
- 4 kW high-definition 18" dome radar
- Step up to xHD performance in a radome
- Dynamic new shape for improved look and antenna performance
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
- New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions
|Input Voltage||12-24 VDC|
|Power||4 KW; 48 nm.|
|Interface||Garmin Marine Network|
|Other Functions||Variable antenna rotation speed (24/48 rpm); hi-definition signal processing, dual range capable, dynamic gain and sea filter|
|Dimensions||20" diameter, 9.75" high; Wt: 17 lbs.|
In the Box:
- GMR 18 xHD
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Grommet for marine cable