GND 10, MFG# 010-01226-00, Receives data from gWind masthead unit and sends it to either Nexus Network or Garmin 8000 units over NMEA 2000. Also converts other NMEA 2000 and Nexus Network data.
The GND 10 black box bridge seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family. It converts data between the Nexus Network and NMEA 2000 to provide compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products, including gWind?, gWind? Wireless and gWind? Race transducers. Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus and NMEA 2000, with USB connectivity, eliminates the need for user setup and system configuration.
GND 10 allows PC applications, such as NexusRace, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks. It also enables GND 10 software updates over NMEA 2000. Existing NexusRace PC application can be used to update software, configure and calibrate Nexus devices over USB using the FDX protocol.
- Converts data between the Nexus network and NMEA 2000®
- Provides compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products
- Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus, NMEA 2000 and USB
- No user setup or system configuration required
- Allows PC applications, such as NexusRace?, Expedition, Adrena or SeaTrack, to communicate sailing-specific functions between Nexus and NMEA 2000 networks
In the Box:
- GND 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Mounting hardware