PRO™ 9450 dual connectivity wireless office headset provides an innovative approach to call handling for desk and UC softphone environments. It delivers unparalleled audio performance with superior noise cancellation microphone, wideband audio sound and PeakStop technology that provides exceptional hearing protection. Jabra PRO™ 9450 is 100% software based, providing a future-proof solution and is compatible and easily integrates with leading deskphone brands and softphone applications.
Light assembly is required.
- Up to 450 ft. of wireless range.
- Multi-use connectivity—desk and softphone.
- Talk time up to 8 hours in wideband and 10 hours in narrowband.
- PC Call Manager.
- Standby time 48 hours.
- Jabra SafeTone™ technologies protects users' hearing.
- Encrypted connection between headset and base.
Over The Head
8 h (Wideband); 10 h (Narrowband)
Maximum Wireless Range:
Phone Cable; USB
Bi-Directional Flex Boom with Noise Cancellation
Optional Accessory Statement:
EHS cable required for remote answer/end call
CAT-iq for DECT and DECT 6.0
PRO™ 9450 Flex Duo
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Base unit, ear hook, headband, power supply, quick-start guide, CD with set-up manual and Jabra PC Suite, phone cable, USB cable and warranty leaflet
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.