These high capacity, low cost per gigabyte cartridges are perfect for backups, restorations and archival needs. As they feature native AES-256 bit key encryption, data protection is ensured. Active internal head cleaning and self-diagnostic capacities also provide superior reliability. Regarding dependable record protection, HP LTO cartridges have few peers.
- High capacity; low cost per GB
- Native AES-256 bit key encryption.
- Active internal head cleaning; self-diagnostic capacities.
- Dependable record retention.
For Drive Type:
Ultrium LTO 2
Maximum Native Data Capacity:
Maximum Compressed Data Capacity:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.