Designed expressly for speakers and writers in the Americas, this concise dictionary has been revised to include the most current computer, telecommunications and Internet vocabulary in both English and Spanish. Featuring American English and Latin American Spanish, it contains 70,000 entries, with more than 120,000 meanings. It also includes handy guides to irregular verbs, pronunciation, and peoples and places of the world.
- Designed expressly for speakers and writers in the Americas.
- American English and Latin American Spanish.
- 70,000 words and phrases.
- Expanded idioms and example sentences for Spanish and English verb tables.
Reference Book Type:
Number of Pages:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes office edition Spanish dictionary.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.