ONIX8ci NT - Non-Touch Unit
Adapt or perish. It's the law of nature. And it's the law of technology. Introducing the next evolution of marine electronics: the ONIX Series. The most powerful built-in sonar and navigation that freshwater has ever seen - to throw the odds squarely in your favor. From targeting your prey to tracing your jig to navigating treacherous waters, it does it all - effortlessly. Your move, Mother Nature.Sonar
- AutoChart Live mapping-on-the-fly feature with 8 hours of mapping storage
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- DualBeam PLUS w/ SwitchFire
200kHz / 20° @ -10db
83kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Depth: 1500', 5000'* (10,000'***)
- 8000W (PTP), 1000W (RMS)**
- Precision GPS
- Built-In Cartography: TriFuel
- DUAL SD CARD SLOTS - Use one slot for advanced cartography. Use the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use.
**To obtain 1000W, optional deepwater transducer required.
***Requires optional purchase of CHIRP Ethernet SONAR module.
- Watts RMS - Max: 1,000W
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Touchscreen: No
- Screen Type: Color
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- Resolution (VxH): 1024 x 768
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Frequency: 83/200
- Cartography Type: Platinum/Gold/Hotmaps
- Cartography Brand: Navionics
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Card Format: SD
- Basemap: Yes