Adapt or perish. It's the law of nature. And it's the law of technology. Introducing the next evolution of marine electronics: the ONIX Series. Innovative Cross Touch meets the most powerful built-in sonar and navigation that freshwater has ever seen - to throw the odds squarely in your favor. From targeting your prey to tracing your jig to navigating treacherous waters, it does it all - effortlessly. Your move, Mother Nature.
Take control of the extreme high-definition XGA LCD Touch Display with multi-gesture support and bright graphics readable in harsh sunlight.Sonar
- HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging 180° coverage
455kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db
800kHz / (2) 45° @ -10db
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) DualBeam PLUS w/ SwitchFire
200kHz / 20° @ -10db
83kHz / 60° @ -10db
- Depth: 1500', 5000'* (10,000'***)
- 8000W (PTP), 1000W (RMS)**
- Precision GPS
- Built-In Cartography: TriFuel
- DUAL SD CARD SLOTS - Use one slot for advanced cartography. Use the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use.
**To obtain 1000W, optional deepwater transducer required.
***Requires optional purchase of CHIRP Ethernet SONAR module.Basemap = YesCard Format = SDCartography - Preloaded = YesCartography Brand = NavionicsCartography Type = Platinum/Gold/HotmapsFrequency = 83/200/455/800Included Transducer = NONEInternal/External Antenna = InternalResolution (VxH) = 1024 x 768Screen Size = 8.4”Screen Type = ColorSpeed/Temp = NONETouchscreen = NONETransducer Type = Transom MountWaterproof Rating = NONEWatts RMS - Max = 1,000WWaypoints/Routes = NONEWeather Capable = NONE