Strong, sturdy, lightweight and portable. Durable blow-molded, high-density polyethylene top. Holds 1,500 lbs. evenly distributed. Professional-looking folding tables are indestructible for years of use. Top is dent- and scratch-resistant. Woodgrain inlay provides smooth writing surface and is 1/8" undersized to prevent buckling. Integral base design features powder coated oval legs for greater structural strength, scratch-resistance and improved appearance. Tables have a stacking detail which allows the units to nest when stacked for storage. Suitable as temporary worksurfaces or for banquets. 29" high.
- Designed to hold 1,500 lbs. evenly distributed.
- Woodgrain inlay provides smooth writing surface and is 1/8" undersized to prevent buckling.
- Integral base design for greater structural strength.
- Top is dent- and scratch-resistant.
- Finish on legs provide protection against scratches.
- Stacking detail allows units to nest when stacked for storage.
- Lightweight for easy transport.
Blow-Molded High-Density Polyethylene
Edge Detail Profile:
Black Colored Edge
Iceberg IndestrucTables™ Series
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes one 60" x 30" rectangular table.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.