Quiet Flush Electric Toilet - Freshwater
Designed to radically reduce noise levels, Quiet Flush Toilets make life on board more comfortable for all crew members, even those sleeping!Features:
- Three way control panel allows the operator to select a normal flush and drain cycle or to lower or raise the water level.
- May be mounted up to 3ft. below the water line with proper plumbing to prevent flooding.
- Powerful macerator discharge pump that breaks up waste and evacuates the toilet.
- Hygienic, pure white vitreous china bowl for ease of cleaning
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection)
- Very quiet flush cycle - like a household toilet
- Single button flush actuator - with dual function water level control switch
- Can be plumbed to any pressurized water system that can provide a 3 1/2 GPM flow rate
- Water control solenoid valve with anti-siphon breaker to prevent contamination of potable water supply.
Height: Compact, 14”
Ports: Inlet 3/4” Hose Barb Outlet 1” Hose Barb
Motor: Meet U.S.C.G. Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection.
Water Consumption: 1-2 Quarts per FlushAmps - Draw = NONEBack Design = NONEGallons Per Hour = NONEGallons Per Minute = NONEInlet Size = 3/4”Operation = NONEOutlet Size = NONEQuick Flush = NONERinse Water = FreshSuction Lift (ft.) = NONEVolts = 12v