This Accumulator Tank is intended for installation in any pumped water system controlled by a pressure switch. For example, PAR-MATE 2.5 or any Jabsco pressure pumps as found in boats, RV's, motor caravans, coaches and similar applications.
The Accumulator Tank smoothes water flow and reduces on/off cycling of the pump by lessening the variation in pressure and flow between the pump and the outlets in the system.
The even flow of water gives better control of hot water temperature especially noticeable with instantaneous gas water heaters and with showers.
The reduced on/off cycling reduces noise from the pump motor, and from shock pressures (pipe hammer). It also reduces battery drain, and gives longer pump life.Features:
Amps - Draw = NONEBack Design = NONEGallons Per Hour = NONEGallons Per Minute = NONEInlet Size = NONEOperation = NONEOutlet Size = NONEQuick Flush = NONERinse Water = NONESuction Lift (ft.) = NONEVolts = NONE
- Internal Bladder
- Smoother and More Even Flow
- Quieter Water System
- Better Temperature Control
- Longer Pump life
- Lower battery Drain
- Simply fitted to new or existing systems
- Compact size
- Snap-in port fittings include both: 1/2” barbed hose fittings and 1/2” threaded hose fittings
- Tank: hygienic, light, compact, impact and pressure resistant plastic construction